A new Maglev proposal for Britain calls for a 300+ mph train from London to the North. The project is based on the success of the currently running Shanghai airport maglev. But is it environmentally better than a plane?
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
A Maglev for Britain?
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors