A new Maglev proposal for Britain calls for a 300+ mph train from London to the North. The project is based on the success of the currently running Shanghai airport maglev. But is it environmentally better than a plane?
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
A Maglev for Britain?
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Sustainable Brands Announces ‘How Now’ Theme for SB’15 San Diego Conference, June 1-4, 2015
- Gelfand Partners Architects – A Woman-Owned, Full Service Design Firm
- Access Early Bird Discounts for the International Women’s Day 2015 Forum!
- Motoring Advice: Saving Money and the Environment When Buying a Car
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model
- Wellness Travel: Meeting Consumer Demand & Serving Public Good