SF Examiner is talking about a proposal to slap a congestion charge on drivers entering downtown San Francsico. A £5 congestion charge has been in effect for over a year in London, and has been met with great succes, both generating revenue and cutting traffic significantly. But is San Francisco anywhere near big enough to pull this off without causing a revolt?
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
A San Francisco Congestion Charge?
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Access Early Bird Discounts for the International Women’s Day 2015 Forum!
- Motoring Advice: Saving Money and the Environment When Buying a Car
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model
- Wellness Travel: Meeting Consumer Demand & Serving Public Good
- New Sustain:Green MasterCard Brings Carbon Reduction Rewards and Sustainability to Everyday Purchases
- ClimateCare: Changing Cooking in Kenya for Good