SF Examiner is talking about a proposal to slap a congestion charge on drivers entering downtown San Francsico. A £5 congestion charge has been in effect for over a year in London, and has been met with great succes, both generating revenue and cutting traffic significantly. But is San Francisco anywhere near big enough to pull this off without causing a revolt?
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
A San Francisco Congestion Charge?
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials