SF Examiner is talking about a proposal to slap a congestion charge on drivers entering downtown San Francsico. A £5 congestion charge has been in effect for over a year in London, and has been met with great succes, both generating revenue and cutting traffic significantly. But is San Francisco anywhere near big enough to pull this off without causing a revolt?
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
A San Francisco Congestion Charge?
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk