The controversial, and massive, Columbus Center project in Boston will feature especially innovative and cost effective groundwater retention and replenishment systems. The 40,000 square foot development featuring a hotel and hundreds of condos will have “no negative effect on groundwater“.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Addressing Groundwater in Boston Development
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials