The controversial, and massive, Columbus Center project in Boston will feature especially innovative and cost effective groundwater retention and replenishment systems. The 40,000 square foot development featuring a hotel and hundreds of condos will have “no negative effect on groundwater“.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Addressing Groundwater in Boston Development
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk