Positive depictions of Cuba are often met with hostility in the United States, but their way of handling a long term acute oil shortage is commendable any way you look at it. Cars are shared, smog levels are low, and people even grow their own food organically at home. Resource Insights offers these and other tidbits to learn from.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Cuba in the Future
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials