Positive depictions of Cuba are often met with hostility in the United States, but their way of handling a long term acute oil shortage is commendable any way you look at it. Cars are shared, smog levels are low, and people even grow their own food organically at home. Resource Insights offers these and other tidbits to learn from.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Cuba in the Future
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk