FT reporting today that Opec will need to produce at it’s maximum limit by next winter to meet expcted demand from China. Meanwhile, China becomes world’s largest consumer, overtaking the US. Guarantees another winter of record prices – and then some.
« Back to Home Page
Here Comes the Oil Crunch
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Dr. Evil on Eden Foods Endures Customer Backlash for Birth Control Stance
- Jason on Whole Foods GMO Policy Could Hurt Artisan Food Makers
- Jim on Whole Foods GMO Policy Could Hurt Artisan Food Makers
- J_N_Lee on India Makes CSR A Requirement for Companies
- Ryan Honeyman on A Look at the History of the B Corp Movement
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think
- What does Local Sourcing mean to HEINEKEN?