FT reporting today that Opec will need to produce at it’s maximum limit by next winter to meet expcted demand from China. Meanwhile, China becomes world’s largest consumer, overtaking the US. Guarantees another winter of record prices – and then some.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Here Comes the Oil Crunch
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors