A massive wind power project is proposing to provide 30% of the energy needs of Karachi, Pakistan. That’s not a trivial project, burning $875 Million to provide 900MW and employ as many as 40,000 people.
« Back to Home Page
If the Mideast Can get off Fossil Fuels, Why Can’t We?
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- How to Keep Your Company Secure Online and Offline
- SharingValueAsia: The Era of Empowerment on Thursday, October 9, 2014
- Presidio Graduate School Launches The Business of Sports & Sustainability
- SCS Global Services Releases Updated Recycled Content Certification Standard
- Offshore Wind Farm
- Live Twitter Chat: Kimberly-Clark Marks Fifth Anniversary Of Forest Conservation w/Greenpeace