A massive wind power project is proposing to provide 30% of the energy needs of Karachi, Pakistan. That’s not a trivial project, burning $875 Million to provide 900MW and employ as many as 40,000 people.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
If the Mideast Can get off Fossil Fuels, Why Can’t We?
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors