A massive wind power project is proposing to provide 30% of the energy needs of Karachi, Pakistan. That’s not a trivial project, burning $875 Million to provide 900MW and employ as many as 40,000 people.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
If the Mideast Can get off Fossil Fuels, Why Can’t We?
Where we’re going
- Travis Noland
Boston: Nov 17 – Nov 21
Boston College for Corporate Citizenship Leadership Academy
Join this intensive 5-month program that blends on-campus instructor-led classes and off-campus, facilitated distance learning. Register here.
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk