A massive wind power project is proposing to provide 30% of the energy needs of Karachi, Pakistan. That’s not a trivial project, burning $875 Million to provide 900MW and employ as many as 40,000 people.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
If the Mideast Can get off Fossil Fuels, Why Can’t We?
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials