What’s a poor, southern African nation’s response to the threat of climate change? Turns out it’s a lot more proactive than that of many western nations. Namibia not only has a “Climate Change Programme Co-ordinator” but they are holding a national workshops to ensure the public is given a basic education in the likely changes that the country faces over the next 100 years.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Namibian Answer to Climate Change
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials