What’s a poor, southern African nation’s response to the threat of climate change? Turns out it’s a lot more proactive than that of many western nations. Namibia not only has a “Climate Change Programme Co-ordinator” but they are holding a national workshops to ensure the public is given a basic education in the likely changes that the country faces over the next 100 years.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Namibian Answer to Climate Change
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors