What’s a poor, southern African nation’s response to the threat of climate change? Turns out it’s a lot more proactive than that of many western nations. Namibia not only has a “Climate Change Programme Co-ordinator” but they are holding a national workshops to ensure the public is given a basic education in the likely changes that the country faces over the next 100 years.
Cambridge: May 23
Global Shared Value Leadership Summit. The Global Shared Value Leadership Summit is the principal conference on shared value. Attracting business leaders from around the world, the invitation-only Summit will foster a cutting-edge, practitioner-driven discussion. Devoted to building a shared value community of practice, the new Shared Value Initiative will host this year's Summit. Register here.
San Rafael: Jun 2 – Jun 4
Public Banking Conference. Join pioneering policy makers, civic leaders, banking entrepreneurs, innovators and ordinary citizens interested in learning about one of the most critical undertakings of our time: creating a truly prosperous, democratic and sustainable new economy. Get a 25% discount with promo-code "3p" Register here.
Try the CSRHUB Widget
- Leon Kaye on Want Out of Bangladesh? Try Osmium, Manufactured in the U.S
- SympaticoClothing . on Want Out of Bangladesh? Try Osmium, Manufactured in the U.S
- Mark Pettis on Want Out of Bangladesh? Try Osmium, Manufactured in the U.S
- SLDI on SLDI & The Lost Symbol
- Hanna Claeson on Multinationals Agree to Safety Accord for Bangladeshi Factories
- How to Hold an Eco-Friendly Event
- Q&A with Fish 2.0: Beyond Seafood Business as Usual
- Sustainable Brands Announces First Look at 2013 Innovation Open Finalists
- Advancing Renewable Energy Technologies for Worldwide Economic Stability
- Energy Efficiency Intensive Class at the Presidio, Coming June 18
- How Small Businesses Can Tackle Social Media Hurdles