A German study recently concluded “wind farms are an expensive and inefficient way of generating sustainable energy” and that a far more cost effective method of reducing the ramifications of demand is to make houses more energy efficient. The study did not go so far as to condemn wind energy generation, suggesting a mix of renewable sources and efficiency programs is the ideal solution.
« Back to Home Page
Wind Energy Payback Dubious?
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- How to Keep Your Company Secure Online and Offline
- SharingValueAsia: The Era of Empowerment on Thursday, October 9, 2014
- Presidio Graduate School Launches The Business of Sports & Sustainability
- SCS Global Services Releases Updated Recycled Content Certification Standard
- Offshore Wind Farm
- Live Twitter Chat: Kimberly-Clark Marks Fifth Anniversary Of Forest Conservation w/Greenpeace