A German study recently concluded “wind farms are an expensive and inefficient way of generating sustainable energy” and that a far more cost effective method of reducing the ramifications of demand is to make houses more energy efficient. The study did not go so far as to condemn wind energy generation, suggesting a mix of renewable sources and efficiency programs is the ideal solution.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Wind Energy Payback Dubious?
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Advisory: U.S. Chamber Foundation and United Nations to Celebrate International Women’s Day in New York City
- The Path Forward for Solving Complex Social Problems: Multi-Sector Collaborations
- Next Week: Twitter Chat on Women in Corporate Leadership
- Green Electronics Council Catalyst Awards: Now Accepting Nominations
- Definitive Directory for Social Investment – InvestWithValues.com
- New “Social Good Guides” Help Entrepreneurs Make the World a Better Place