How you frame a idea makes a huge difference in how receptive people are to it. George Lakoff made this clear in his landmark book, Don’t Think of an Elephant, pointing out the leap in GOP support when Republicans started referring to the federal estate tax as “the death tax”. Clint Wilder points out today that the time has come to reframe clean energy. “Alternative” isn’t cutting it.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
A Lesson in Framing
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Sustainable Brands Announces ‘How Now’ Theme for SB’15 San Diego Conference, June 1-4, 2015
- Gelfand Partners Architects – A Woman-Owned, Full Service Design Firm
- Access Early Bird Discounts for the International Women’s Day 2015 Forum!
- Motoring Advice: Saving Money and the Environment When Buying a Car
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model
- Wellness Travel: Meeting Consumer Demand & Serving Public Good