How you frame a idea makes a huge difference in how receptive people are to it. George Lakoff made this clear in his landmark book, Don’t Think of an Elephant, pointing out the leap in GOP support when Republicans started referring to the federal estate tax as “the death tax”. Clint Wilder points out today that the time has come to reframe clean energy. “Alternative” isn’t cutting it.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
A Lesson in Framing
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk