How you frame a idea makes a huge difference in how receptive people are to it. George Lakoff made this clear in his landmark book, Don’t Think of an Elephant, pointing out the leap in GOP support when Republicans started referring to the federal estate tax as “the death tax”. Clint Wilder points out today that the time has come to reframe clean energy. “Alternative” isn’t cutting it.
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Catherine Tuttle on More Millennials Are Living With Their Parents: Is It Hurting the Economy?
- Catherine Tuttle on Eden Foods Endures Customer Backlash for Birth Control Stance
- K Edwards on Eden Foods Endures Customer Backlash for Birth Control Stance
- Thehermit on Eden Foods Endures Customer Backlash for Birth Control Stance
- Randy Malott on Eden Foods Endures Customer Backlash for Birth Control Stance
- SCS Global Services Releases Updated Recycled Content Certification Standard
- Live Twitter Chat: Kimberly-Clark Marks Fifth Anniversary Of Forest Conservation w/Greenpeace
- 20 Ventures Named to Accelerator Phase of Big C Competition to Change the Way the World Lives with Cancer
- Oscar Nominees, Halo and Freekibble.com Feed Los Angeles Pets in Need
- Launch of New Electric Vehicle Charging Stations at Caesars Resorts Revs Up Sustainable Experience for Guests
- Survey Results Show Millenniala Driving Corporate Social Responsibility