According to a report released by Clean Edge, Inc., an energy research and publishing firm, the growth for solar power, wind power, and fuel cell markets combined will be from $16 billion in 2004 to over $100 billion by 2014. If this isn’t a HUGE business opportunity, I don’t know what is! Read about it.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Alternative Energy Market to exceed $100 Billion by 2014
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk