From the FT (requires subscription): With even the most optimistic reports suggesting ANWR contains little more than a year’s supply of crude, big oil companies are split on whether to bother drilling. BP, among others, wishes to “remain on the sidelines of the debate”, having withdrawn from pro-drilling lobbying efforts 2 years ago.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Big Oil Split on ANWR
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors