From the FT (requires subscription): With even the most optimistic reports suggesting ANWR contains little more than a year’s supply of crude, big oil companies are split on whether to bother drilling. BP, among others, wishes to “remain on the sidelines of the debate”, having withdrawn from pro-drilling lobbying efforts 2 years ago.
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- accolade on 4 Lessons from Burger King’s Decision to Stop Serving Low-Calorie Fries
- K Pk on Whole Foods GMO Policy Could Hurt Artisan Food Makers
- John T on The 2015 European Games in Azerbaijan: Human Rights Violations Already
- Aaron on The 2015 European Games in Azerbaijan: Human Rights Violations Already
- Charles_Higley on Researchers Tally Up the Ecological Cost of Eating Beef
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think
- What does Local Sourcing mean to HEINEKEN?