John Imes is director of the Wisconsin Environmental Initiative who strive to better economy and ecology alike. Among his recent “home runs” are massive reductions in ink waste at printing plants which saved half a million dollars in the first year, and a succesful ‘green’ bed and breakfst, exemplifying the principal of ‘win win’. His is a strictly-business approach that’s not palatable by some environmentalists, but progress is progress in my book. (via Sustainablog)
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Bringing Things Together in Wisconsin
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk