Wondering how to stay on the cutting edge of business and sustainability? The answer: Conferences One annual event that always makes my top 10 list is the Coalition for Environmentally Responsible Economies (CERES). This year, April 13 and 14, the organization brings together a distinguished panel of experts to discuss the progress and challenges involved in taking corporate social responsibility deeper inside the executive offices, boardrooms and the investment community. Hope to see you there!
Building Equity, Reducing Risk: What’s CSR Got to Do With It?
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Marissa Rosen
San Francisco: Mar 16 – Mar 18
Cleantech Forum San Francisco – With Discount Code
Cleantech Forum SF is the world’s largest summit for those immersed in sustainability that drives innovation. 3p readers use CFSF153P for $300 discount. Register here.
- Yerdle’s Critics Miss the Point on
- Undeterred By Facts, Climate Deniers Will Carry the Torch to Las Vegas on
- John Maynard Keynes, Milton Friedman, and F.A. Hayek Compared on
- Three Senators Launch Investigation of Climate Deniers’ Funding on
- 3p Weekend: 11 Companies That Hire the Formerly Incarcerated on
- Oliver Russell Forms Social Impact Partnership with Treefort Music Fest
- Webinar: Best Practices in Obesity Prevention
- Advisory: U.S. Chamber Foundation and United Nations to Celebrate International Women’s Day in New York City
- The Path Forward for Solving Complex Social Problems: Multi-Sector Collaborations
- Next Week: Twitter Chat on Women in Corporate Leadership
- Green Electronics Council Catalyst Awards: Now Accepting Nominations