Wondering how to stay on the cutting edge of business and sustainability? The answer: Conferences One annual event that always makes my top 10 list is the Coalition for Environmentally Responsible Economies (CERES). This year, April 13 and 14, the organization brings together a distinguished panel of experts to discuss the progress and challenges involved in taking corporate social responsibility deeper inside the executive offices, boardrooms and the investment community. Hope to see you there!
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Building Equity, Reducing Risk: What’s CSR Got to Do With It?
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials