While economies of scale favor large operations, there’s still hope for the small-time farmer. UC Santa Cruz just released Teaching Direct Marketing and Small Farm Viability: Resources for Instructors, 604 pages of tools and resources for teaching business planning and the latest marketing skills to keep small farms economically viable. (thanks Elizabeth!)
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Business Resources for the Small Farmer
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors