The California Clean Energy Fund was established as part of PG&E’s bankruptcy settlement. Nth Power, one of three venture capital firms chosen to divvy up the $30 million amongst companies in the clean energy sector, estimates that $500 million (more than 2% of total VC funding) was invested in domestic clean energy projects in 2004.
« Back to Home Page
Charging Up California’s Clean Energy Industry
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think
- What does Local Sourcing mean to HEINEKEN?