The California Clean Energy Fund was established as part of PG&E’s bankruptcy settlement. Nth Power, one of three venture capital firms chosen to divvy up the $30 million amongst companies in the clean energy sector, estimates that $500 million (more than 2% of total VC funding) was invested in domestic clean energy projects in 2004.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Charging Up California’s Clean Energy Industry
Where we’re going
- Travis Noland
Boston: Nov 17 – Nov 21
Boston College for Corporate Citizenship Leadership Academy
Join this intensive 5-month program that blends on-campus instructor-led classes and off-campus, facilitated distance learning. Register here.
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk
- Solving the eco-crisis – the power of the individual
- Who Needs to Stand up and Take Responsibility for Our Air?