The California Clean Energy Fund was established as part of PG&E’s bankruptcy settlement. Nth Power, one of three venture capital firms chosen to divvy up the $30 million amongst companies in the clean energy sector, estimates that $500 million (more than 2% of total VC funding) was invested in domestic clean energy projects in 2004.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Charging Up California’s Clean Energy Industry
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Shower Bucket Challenge
- Sustainable Brands Announces ‘How Now’ Theme for SB’15 San Diego Conference, June 1-4, 2015
- Gelfand Partners Architects – A Woman-Owned, Full Service Design Firm
- Access Early Bird Discounts for the International Women’s Day 2015 Forum!
- Motoring Advice: Saving Money and the Environment When Buying a Car
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model