The California Clean Energy Fund was established as part of PG&E’s bankruptcy settlement. Nth Power, one of three venture capital firms chosen to divvy up the $30 million amongst companies in the clean energy sector, estimates that $500 million (more than 2% of total VC funding) was invested in domestic clean energy projects in 2004.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Charging Up California’s Clean Energy Industry
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors