The California Clean Energy Fund was established as part of PG&E’s bankruptcy settlement. Nth Power, one of three venture capital firms chosen to divvy up the $30 million amongst companies in the clean energy sector, estimates that $500 million (more than 2% of total VC funding) was invested in domestic clean energy projects in 2004.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Charging Up California’s Clean Energy Industry
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials