From Greenbiz: Citigroup is leaning on logging companies to come clean with their forest management practices. This is really a revolutionary roll reversal – the lending giant realizes the potential costs they might incur should one of their clients be exposed as dirty.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Citigroup Enforcing Environmental Priorities
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk