From Greenbiz: Citigroup is leaning on logging companies to come clean with their forest management practices. This is really a revolutionary roll reversal – the lending giant realizes the potential costs they might incur should one of their clients be exposed as dirty.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Citigroup Enforcing Environmental Priorities
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Access Early Bird Discounts for the International Women’s Day 2015 Forum!
- Motoring Advice: Saving Money and the Environment When Buying a Car
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model
- Wellness Travel: Meeting Consumer Demand & Serving Public Good
- New Sustain:Green MasterCard Brings Carbon Reduction Rewards and Sustainability to Everyday Purchases
- ClimateCare: Changing Cooking in Kenya for Good