From Greenbiz: Citigroup is leaning on logging companies to come clean with their forest management practices. This is really a revolutionary roll reversal – the lending giant realizes the potential costs they might incur should one of their clients be exposed as dirty.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Citigroup Enforcing Environmental Priorities
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials