Senator Chuck Hagel (R-NE), has emerged as a leading senate voice on climate change and related clean-energy technology. His pro-business take on the matter – industry incentives and public-private partnerships should take precidence over emissions caps.
« Back to Home Page
Climate Awareness: Not Just for Democrats Anymore
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Commnt8r on Biomimicry Lessons for Business
- Doherty John on Insurance Rates up 50% for Oil Companies – Thanks BP!
- Scott Wiederoder on 3p Weekend: 11 Companies That Hire the Formerly Incarcerated
- Tim Gieseke on Financing Conservation Through Payment for Ecosystem Services (PES)
- Katherine Collins on Biomimicry Lessons for Business
- Offshore Wind Farm
- SCS Global Services Releases Updated Recycled Content Certification Standard
- Live Twitter Chat: Kimberly-Clark Marks Fifth Anniversary Of Forest Conservation w/Greenpeace
- 20 Ventures Named to Accelerator Phase of Big C Competition to Change the Way the World Lives with Cancer
- Oscar Nominees, Halo and Freekibble.com Feed Los Angeles Pets in Need
- Launch of New Electric Vehicle Charging Stations at Caesars Resorts Revs Up Sustainable Experience for Guests