Senator Chuck Hagel (R-NE), has emerged as a leading senate voice on climate change and related clean-energy technology. His pro-business take on the matter – industry incentives and public-private partnerships should take precidence over emissions caps.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Climate Awareness: Not Just for Democrats Anymore
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials