From Greenbiz, George Carpenter of Proctor & Gamble talks about linking corporate responsibility with business opportunity. In particular, he talks about rethinking what products are sold in the developing world, rather than just trying “to sell them what was left over from the North.” (more)
« Back to Home Page
Corporate Social Opportunity
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- ecomaine on Plastics Recycling: You’re Doing it Wrong. And So is Everybody Else!
- Nick Aster on Plastics Recycling: You’re Doing it Wrong. And So is Everybody Else!
- SLDI on Co-ops: Sustainable Solution for Economic Growth
- Rob on Uber Taps Users in Fight Against California Anti-Ridesharing Bill
- RPSiegel on Why Energy Efficiency is About to Come Roaring Back
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think
- What does Local Sourcing mean to HEINEKEN?