From Greenbiz, George Carpenter of Proctor & Gamble talks about linking corporate responsibility with business opportunity. In particular, he talks about rethinking what products are sold in the developing world, rather than just trying “to sell them what was left over from the North.” (more)
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Corporate Social Opportunity
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors