Sustainability Zone has an interesting idea: What if auto-makers were required to install a visible mileage tracker on the dashboard of every car sold? Chances are, people would generally get more consious about their driving habits. It’s a potential example of a light-handed approach to encouraging change. (via Worldchanging)
Could Mandatory Mileage Displays Make a Difference?
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Marissa Rosen
San Francisco: Mar 16 – Mar 18
Cleantech Forum San Francisco – With Discount Code
Cleantech Forum SF is the world’s largest summit for those immersed in sustainability that drives innovation. 3p readers use CFSF153P for $300 discount. Register here.
- WEBINAR: Jaguar Land Rover, The Royal Bam Group & McCain Foods on Sustainable Innovation
- Oliver Russell Forms Social Impact Partnership with Treefort Music Fest
- Webinar: Best Practices in Obesity Prevention
- Advisory: U.S. Chamber Foundation and United Nations to Celebrate International Women’s Day in New York City
- The Path Forward for Solving Complex Social Problems: Multi-Sector Collaborations
- Next Week: Twitter Chat on Women in Corporate Leadership