Sustainability Zone has an interesting idea: What if auto-makers were required to install a visible mileage tracker on the dashboard of every car sold? Chances are, people would generally get more consious about their driving habits. It’s a potential example of a light-handed approach to encouraging change. (via Worldchanging)
« Back to Home Page
Could Mandatory Mileage Displays Make a Difference?
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- ecomaine on Plastics Recycling: You’re Doing it Wrong. And So is Everybody Else!
- Nick Aster on Plastics Recycling: You’re Doing it Wrong. And So is Everybody Else!
- SLDI on Co-ops: Sustainable Solution for Economic Growth
- Rob on Uber Taps Users in Fight Against California Anti-Ridesharing Bill
- RPSiegel on Why Energy Efficiency is About to Come Roaring Back
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think
- What does Local Sourcing mean to HEINEKEN?