Curitiba, Brazil is hailed as one of the world’s most “liveable” cities, with highly successful recycling program, unrivaled public transit, a higher than average per capita income, and more green space per capita than anywhere else in Brazil. They finally made a website.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Curitiba Has a Website
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors