When the generally optimistic US Department of Energy starts viewing rosy reports on oil production with “considerable skepticism”, then you know consumers and industry had better start listening. The Future is Green has more details.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
DOE Report on Peak Oil Uncharacteristically Pessimistic
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials