Another leader in packaging innovation is Earthshell. Their products run the gamut from burger containers to paper-like wraps made mostly from limestone and plant starch. They’re also not hiding anything when it comes to their research – that’s called transparency. These guys could take over the fast food packaging market in no time, especially in the presense of tighter regulations.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors