Another leader in packaging innovation is Earthshell. Their products run the gamut from burger containers to paper-like wraps made mostly from limestone and plant starch. They’re also not hiding anything when it comes to their research – that’s called transparency. These guys could take over the fast food packaging market in no time, especially in the presense of tighter regulations.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials