It has long been recongnized that the food provided by America’s schools lacks basic nutritional requirements. With child obesity on the rise, parents, administrators, and students alike are demanding dietary change. Stonyfield Farm’s Healthy Vending Machine Program is looking to satisfy this growing demand. Currently, more than 800 schools are on the waiting list.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Ending America’s Dietary Downslide
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials