Every company knows that saving energy means saving money, but how do you convince employees to make it happen? Simple – just display the meter. The “Energy Mirror” concept places a series of iteresting gauges in the building’s lobby so that anyone can monitor a firm’s progress toward greater efficiency. Worldchanging has more on a project at Epson.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Energy Mirror Reduces Costs and Waste
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors