Life on the farm may be getting easier with big bonuses paid to farmers for the installation of wind turbines on their land – from $2-$6,000 per year, per turbine. The Grand Rapids Press reports that even in the absense of government incentives, utilities are “forging ahead” with the plan in Michigan.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Farms Cash in on Wind Energy
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials