Life on the farm may be getting easier with big bonuses paid to farmers for the installation of wind turbines on their land – from $2-$6,000 per year, per turbine. The Grand Rapids Press reports that even in the absense of government incentives, utilities are “forging ahead” with the plan in Michigan.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Farms Cash in on Wind Energy
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors