This is the kind of corporate communication we love to see – Ford putting out a lenghty release on the merits of sustainability as a business model. You can look at it cynically (the Hybrid escape is hardly a Prius), or take it as a sign that Ford is starting to ‘get it’. It’s worthy of discussion.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Ford – Sustainability is a Business Imperitive
Where we’re going
- Marks and Spencer: Over 60% of All Products Sold are “Sustainable” on
- Beyond Sustainable: A Call for Transparency on
- “Coal Means Death for Us”: Big Coal and Forced Evictions in Colombia on
- Upsolar Promotes Energy Freedom with New Home Solar Loans on
- Boeing and South African Airways Partner on Biofuel from Tobacco on
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials