This is the kind of corporate communication we love to see – Ford putting out a lenghty release on the merits of sustainability as a business model. You can look at it cynically (the Hybrid escape is hardly a Prius), or take it as a sign that Ford is starting to ‘get it’. It’s worthy of discussion.
Ford – Sustainability is a Business Imperitive
Online: Dec 11
Online Chat: Haris Alibasic, Grand Rapids’ Office of Energy and Sustainability
Join us online on December 11th (2:00pm PST) as we chat with Haris Alibasic, Director of the City of Grand Rapids’ Office of Energy and Sustainability. Register here.
- Robert Fitz on GetArtUp Makes Contemporary Art More Accessible
- Cheyenne Sexton on Women in CSR: Carrie Majeske, Ford
- LAS on Coffee in Crisis: The Silent Disaster You’ve Never Heard Of
- Rogier F. van Vlissingen on Elon Musk’s Latest Innovation: Bonds Backed by Rooftop Solar Power
- Nick Aster on Climate Change and the Insurance Industry
- How Small Businesses can Create an Eco-friendly Office
- 7 Tips for Eco-friendly Marketing
- How Technology Can Aid in Sustainable Stock Trading
- Greenpeace: Save Santa’s Home Campaign
- Household care industry meets in Copenhagen to minimize environmental impact
- Eco-friendly Hair Dye: Stay Green, even if you are going Red