“Green farming set for growth” is the headline in the UK’s Green Consumer Guide refering to various sustainable steps being encouraged in the farming community. The more interesting thing about this article is the realization that “green” and “farming” have become so separate that it’s news to reunite them.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Green Farming? Sounds Great!
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials