The Ford Escape Hybrid may be a weak entry when it really comes to sustainability, but it’s a start. That said, it still takes large scale adoption to really stir a market for new technologies. San Francsico’s taxi fleet has made that step and brought 10 new escape hybrids to duty, making SF the first city in the nation to boast hybrid powered cabs.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Hybrid Market: It Takes a Fleet
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials