A unique video called “The End of Suburbia: Oil Depletion and the Collapse of the American Dream” explores the idea that the world is running out of cheap petrofuels and predicts the utter ruin of North America’s suburbs. They ask the question…would Long Island, already paying among the highest fuel and electricity rates in the country, become an unsustainably expensive place to live?
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
If the cost of energy skyrockets, are the suburbs doomed?
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials