A unique video called “The End of Suburbia: Oil Depletion and the Collapse of the American Dream” explores the idea that the world is running out of cheap petrofuels and predicts the utter ruin of North America’s suburbs. They ask the question…would Long Island, already paying among the highest fuel and electricity rates in the country, become an unsustainably expensive place to live?
« Back to Home Page
If the cost of energy skyrockets, are the suburbs doomed?
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- brenda black on Reports Predict Disaster If Enbridge Pipeline Ruptures in Great Lakes
- DD on Eden Foods Endures Customer Backlash for Birth Control Stance
- Bill on Eden Foods Endures Customer Backlash for Birth Control Stance
- SLDI on State of the World Economy: The Emperor Has No Clothes
- SLDI on Sea Ice Melting at Alarming Rate
- How to Keep Your Company Secure Online and Offline
- SharingValueAsia: The Era of Empowerment on Thursday, October 9, 2014
- Presidio Graduate School Launches The Business of Sports & Sustainability
- SCS Global Services Releases Updated Recycled Content Certification Standard
- Offshore Wind Farm
- Live Twitter Chat: Kimberly-Clark Marks Fifth Anniversary Of Forest Conservation w/Greenpeace