A unique video called “The End of Suburbia: Oil Depletion and the Collapse of the American Dream” explores the idea that the world is running out of cheap petrofuels and predicts the utter ruin of North America’s suburbs. They ask the question…would Long Island, already paying among the highest fuel and electricity rates in the country, become an unsustainably expensive place to live?
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
If the cost of energy skyrockets, are the suburbs doomed?
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk