Governor Blagojevich (IL) and th Illinois Commerce Commission have outlined a plan requiring 8% of electricity to come from renewables by 2012. The side benefits: Jobs, Investment, Price Stability.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Illinois Guv Puts Green Energy Plan Forward
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Access Early Bird Discounts for the International Women’s Day 2015 Forum!
- Motoring Advice: Saving Money and the Environment When Buying a Car
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model
- Wellness Travel: Meeting Consumer Demand & Serving Public Good
- New Sustain:Green MasterCard Brings Carbon Reduction Rewards and Sustainability to Everyday Purchases
- ClimateCare: Changing Cooking in Kenya for Good