Governor Blagojevich (IL) and th Illinois Commerce Commission have outlined a plan requiring 8% of electricity to come from renewables by 2012. The side benefits: Jobs, Investment, Price Stability.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Illinois Guv Puts Green Energy Plan Forward
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials