Trading greenhouse gas emissions on an open market is one way to encourage companies to reduce their emissions. Top EU energy companies are showing an increased interest in trading this new commodity, driving the European price per metric ton of emissions to a record high yesterday. Trading volume and prices in the US are a mere fraction of those on the other side of the pond; if international emissions trading becomes a reality, American companies participating in the Chicago Climate Exchange stand to reap some significant rewards.
« Back to Home Page
International Emissions Trading Opportunity?
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- How to Keep Your Company Secure Online and Offline
- SharingValueAsia: The Era of Empowerment on Thursday, October 9, 2014
- Presidio Graduate School Launches The Business of Sports & Sustainability
- SCS Global Services Releases Updated Recycled Content Certification Standard
- Offshore Wind Farm
- Live Twitter Chat: Kimberly-Clark Marks Fifth Anniversary Of Forest Conservation w/Greenpeace