This sort of thing would probably drive Americans insane, but the Japanese city of Kyotango will install a system in certain fleet vehicles that alerts the driver when he or she makes an inefficient move, such as flooring the accelerator.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Japanese Cars to Warn Driver of “Unsustainabiltiy”
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials