Forty-one percent of entrepreneurs are women, according to a cross-national study of thirty-four countries. The first Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) report on women’s entrepreneurial activity was released today by The Center For Women’s Leadership at Babson College. The GEM 2004 Report on Women and Entrepreneurship provides an in-depth global look at women’s entrepreneurship and highlights the important role that women play in developing and developed economies.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
More Than 30 Million Women Worldwide Are Entrepreneurs
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Shower Bucket Challenge
- Sustainable Brands Announces ‘How Now’ Theme for SB’15 San Diego Conference, June 1-4, 2015
- Gelfand Partners Architects – A Woman-Owned, Full Service Design Firm
- Access Early Bird Discounts for the International Women’s Day 2015 Forum!
- Motoring Advice: Saving Money and the Environment When Buying a Car
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model