Forty-one percent of entrepreneurs are women, according to a cross-national study of thirty-four countries. The first Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) report on women’s entrepreneurial activity was released today by The Center For Women’s Leadership at Babson College. The GEM 2004 Report on Women and Entrepreneurship provides an in-depth global look at women’s entrepreneurship and highlights the important role that women play in developing and developed economies.
More Than 30 Million Women Worldwide Are Entrepreneurs
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Marissa Rosen
San Francisco: Mar 16 – Mar 18
Cleantech Forum San Francisco – With Discount Code
Cleantech Forum SF is the world’s largest summit for those immersed in sustainability that drives innovation. 3p readers use CFSF153P for $300 discount. Register here.
- Webinar: Best Practices in Obesity Prevention
- Advisory: U.S. Chamber Foundation and United Nations to Celebrate International Women’s Day in New York City
- The Path Forward for Solving Complex Social Problems: Multi-Sector Collaborations
- Next Week: Twitter Chat on Women in Corporate Leadership
- Green Electronics Council Catalyst Awards: Now Accepting Nominations
- Definitive Directory for Social Investment – InvestWithValues.com