Forty-one percent of entrepreneurs are women, according to a cross-national study of thirty-four countries. The first Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) report on women’s entrepreneurial activity was released today by The Center For Women’s Leadership at Babson College. The GEM 2004 Report on Women and Entrepreneurship provides an in-depth global look at women’s entrepreneurship and highlights the important role that women play in developing and developed economies.
More Than 30 Million Women Worldwide Are Entrepreneurs
- Marissa Rosen
Online: Jan 6
Twitter Chat: CSR Trends in 2015 w/ PwC & Campbell’s
Join TriplePundit, PwC, PwC Foundation and Campbell Soup Company on Tuesday, January 6th at 9am PST for a special Twitter Chat about sustainability and CSR trends for 2015. Register here.
Where we’re going
- Join Triple Pundit, PwC, PwC Charitable Foundation, Inc. and Campbell Soup Company for a special Twitter Chat about sustainability and CR trends for 2015
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service