With San Francsico on the verge of enacting a 17 cent tax on grocery bags, the time is right for My Own Bag, a local company pushing an innovative and stylish alternative. Their nifty bags fold up into a tiny package which fits un-noticed into a purse or pocket until it’s ready to bag those groceries.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
My Own Bag: Cashing in on Change
Where we’re going
- Travis Noland
Boston: Nov 17 – Nov 21
Boston College for Corporate Citizenship Leadership Academy
Join this intensive 5-month program that blends on-campus instructor-led classes and off-campus, facilitated distance learning. Register here.
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk
- Solving the eco-crisis – the power of the individual
- Who Needs to Stand up and Take Responsibility for Our Air?