With San Francsico on the verge of enacting a 17 cent tax on grocery bags, the time is right for My Own Bag, a local company pushing an innovative and stylish alternative. Their nifty bags fold up into a tiny package which fits un-noticed into a purse or pocket until it’s ready to bag those groceries.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
My Own Bag: Cashing in on Change
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors