With San Francsico on the verge of enacting a 17 cent tax on grocery bags, the time is right for My Own Bag, a local company pushing an innovative and stylish alternative. Their nifty bags fold up into a tiny package which fits un-noticed into a purse or pocket until it’s ready to bag those groceries.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
My Own Bag: Cashing in on Change
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model
- Wellness Travel: Meeting Consumer Demand & Serving Public Good
- New Sustain:Green MasterCard Brings Carbon Reduction Rewards and Sustainability to Everyday Purchases
- ClimateCare: Changing Cooking in Kenya for Good
- Masdar Reveals Winner Of Third International Blogging Contest Themed ’Describe Your City In 2030’
- New Year = New Behaviors. Let’s make 2015 the year we ditch disposables!