With San Francsico on the verge of enacting a 17 cent tax on grocery bags, the time is right for My Own Bag, a local company pushing an innovative and stylish alternative. Their nifty bags fold up into a tiny package which fits un-noticed into a purse or pocket until it’s ready to bag those groceries.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
My Own Bag: Cashing in on Change
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials