Rising in Midtown Manhattan is the first potential LEED platinum-certified high rise. The 52 story tower known as One Bryant Park is being touted as one of the world’s most environmentally responsible buildings. Read about it in GreenBiz.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
New Green Skyscraper for New York
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials