Toyota Motor Corp. and Daihatsu Motor Co. have jointly developed a new environment-friendly, water-based paint and new painting methods. These new technologies are expected to reduce VOC emissions by about 70 percent and CO2 emissions by about 15 percent compared with conventional processes, resulting in the lowest emission levels in the world. Daihatsu began selling cars painted with these new technologies on December 20, 2004. Learn more about this innovation in this months Japan for Sustainability.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
New Water-Based Paint Reduces VOCs, CO2 Emissions
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors