Nike’s new “considered” line of shoes is a major step toward a more sustainable image for a major company that has had a hard time maintaining its name in recent years. The new shoes are part of a larger project to eliminate waste and toxicity altogether. Joel Makower has more to say.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Nike Considered: The Environmental Shoe?
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Motoring Advice: Saving Money and the Environment When Buying a Car
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model
- Wellness Travel: Meeting Consumer Demand & Serving Public Good
- New Sustain:Green MasterCard Brings Carbon Reduction Rewards and Sustainability to Everyday Purchases
- ClimateCare: Changing Cooking in Kenya for Good
- Masdar Reveals Winner Of Third International Blogging Contest Themed ’Describe Your City In 2030’