Nike’s new “considered” line of shoes is a major step toward a more sustainable image for a major company that has had a hard time maintaining its name in recent years. The new shoes are part of a larger project to eliminate waste and toxicity altogether. Joel Makower has more to say.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Nike Considered: The Environmental Shoe?
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials