Nike’s new “considered” line of shoes is a major step toward a more sustainable image for a major company that has had a hard time maintaining its name in recent years. The new shoes are part of a larger project to eliminate waste and toxicity altogether. Joel Makower has more to say.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Nike Considered: The Environmental Shoe?
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors