What’s CVT? It’s “Continuously Variable Transmission” which operates with pulleys and belts instead of multiple gears. That means a much smoother opertation and 10-20% better fuel economy. A small, but welcome improvement!
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Nissan Inceasing CVT Fourfold
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk