What’s CVT? It’s “Continuously Variable Transmission” which operates with pulleys and belts instead of multiple gears. That means a much smoother opertation and 10-20% better fuel economy. A small, but welcome improvement!
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Nissan Inceasing CVT Fourfold
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials