The Seattle-based firm, Team Hybrid, in partnership with non-government organizations Asiana Education Development and Doctors of the World, is transforming shipping containers into well-designed health clinics that can be put into long-term use in Sri Lanka. The aid stations will be outfitted with medical supplies and moved to a new location every four months. The team hopes to have them in place by April. Sustainable Metropolis has more on this story.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Old Containers Come to Aid in Sri Lanka
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Sustainable Brands Announces ‘How Now’ Theme for SB’15 San Diego Conference, June 1-4, 2015
- Gelfand Partners Architects – A Woman-Owned, Full Service Design Firm
- Access Early Bird Discounts for the International Women’s Day 2015 Forum!
- Motoring Advice: Saving Money and the Environment When Buying a Car
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model
- Wellness Travel: Meeting Consumer Demand & Serving Public Good