Via Greenbiz: Owens Corning’s signiture pink fiberglass insulation is now made up of at least 35% recycled material. That’s certainly a good thing, but reading the fine print, it’s unclear how much of that is actually post-consumer waste.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Owens Corning Insulation Now 35% Recycled
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors