USA Today reported a while ago that across the nation, people of all political persuasions are fed up with traffic and are willing to pay to get better options. In the recent election around 80% of transportation tax bonds on the ballot passed, with the victor in almost all cases being public transit.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Red State, Blue State, We All Want Better Transit
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model
- Wellness Travel: Meeting Consumer Demand & Serving Public Good
- New Sustain:Green MasterCard Brings Carbon Reduction Rewards and Sustainability to Everyday Purchases
- ClimateCare: Changing Cooking in Kenya for Good
- Masdar Reveals Winner Of Third International Blogging Contest Themed ’Describe Your City In 2030’
- New Year = New Behaviors. Let’s make 2015 the year we ditch disposables!