USA Today reported a while ago that across the nation, people of all political persuasions are fed up with traffic and are willing to pay to get better options. In the recent election around 80% of transportation tax bonds on the ballot passed, with the victor in almost all cases being public transit.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Red State, Blue State, We All Want Better Transit
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials