Iceland may have the most publicized program for geothermal hydrogren potential, but it turns out, a lot more places have it too. Reno, NV, nestled against the hot-spring filled Sierra, is laying out plans for hydrogen production to power the city’s busses. Excess H2 could be sold on the open market, making the operation a potential tax saver for area businesses.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Reno Plans Geothermal H2 Production
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials