Iceland may have the most publicized program for geothermal hydrogren potential, but it turns out, a lot more places have it too. Reno, NV, nestled against the hot-spring filled Sierra, is laying out plans for hydrogen production to power the city’s busses. Excess H2 could be sold on the open market, making the operation a potential tax saver for area businesses.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Reno Plans Geothermal H2 Production
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors