Smart Fuel Cell Company located in Brunnthal-Nord, Germany has found a way to use half the platinum previously needed to serve as a catalyst in the fuel cells. Because platinum is expensive (to say the least), reducing its use will do great things for production costs.
« Back to Home Page
Smart Fuel Cell Finds Way To Use Less Platinum
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- accolade on 4 Lessons from Burger King’s Decision to Stop Serving Low-Calorie Fries
- K Pk on Whole Foods GMO Policy Could Hurt Artisan Food Makers
- John T on The 2015 European Games in Azerbaijan: Human Rights Violations Already
- Aaron on The 2015 European Games in Azerbaijan: Human Rights Violations Already
- Charles_Higley on Researchers Tally Up the Ecological Cost of Eating Beef
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think
- What does Local Sourcing mean to HEINEKEN?