Smart Fuel Cell Company located in Brunnthal-Nord, Germany has found a way to use half the platinum previously needed to serve as a catalyst in the fuel cells. Because platinum is expensive (to say the least), reducing its use will do great things for production costs.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Smart Fuel Cell Finds Way To Use Less Platinum
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk