Smart Fuel Cell Company located in Brunnthal-Nord, Germany has found a way to use half the platinum previously needed to serve as a catalyst in the fuel cells. Because platinum is expensive (to say the least), reducing its use will do great things for production costs.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Smart Fuel Cell Finds Way To Use Less Platinum
Where we’re going
- “Coal Means Death for Us”: Big Coal and Forced Evictions in Colombia on
- Upsolar Promotes Energy Freedom with New Home Solar Loans on
- Boeing and South African Airways Partner on Biofuel from Tobacco on
- International Law Silent on Climate Change Responsibility on
- Uber: Driving for Child Hunger and Gouging During a Crisis on
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials