Thunderbird is hosting a challenge for MBA Students in March – come up with the most Socially and Ethically responsible solution to a real business problem presented by a real company and your team can walk away with $2,500. With over 90% of the general public saying they would consider moving away from a company that was not a “good corporate citizen”, understanding this issue can be worth a lot more.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Social Responsibility and Ethics Challenge
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk