Thunderbird is hosting a challenge for MBA Students in March – come up with the most Socially and Ethically responsible solution to a real business problem presented by a real company and your team can walk away with $2,500. With over 90% of the general public saying they would consider moving away from a company that was not a “good corporate citizen”, understanding this issue can be worth a lot more.
Social Responsibility and Ethics Challenge
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Travis Noland
Sausalito: Nov 11 – Nov 12
Executive Working Group on Stakeholder Engagement
Future 500’s 5th Annual Executive Working Group will bring together peers and experts, and provide a rare opportunity to engage with stakeholder influentials (such as NGO activist leaders and foundation funders). Register here.
- Kjonaas on Climate Denial Smokescreen Now Extends to South Asian Food Challenges
- Making It magazine on Coconuts and Sustainable Development: Adding Value to a Wasted Resource
- RPSiegel on Connecting the Dots: Honey Export Loss Leads Mexico to Dump Monsanto’s GM Soy
- john bruce beardsley on Climate Denial Smokescreen Now Extends to South Asian Food Challenges
- jaredn79 on Whole Foods’ Sale of Rabbit Meat Is a Big Pet Peeve to Some
- SXSW Eco Announces Finalists for Startup Showcase and Place by Design Competitions
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think