Thunderbird is hosting a challenge for MBA Students in March – come up with the most Socially and Ethically responsible solution to a real business problem presented by a real company and your team can walk away with $2,500. With over 90% of the general public saying they would consider moving away from a company that was not a “good corporate citizen”, understanding this issue can be worth a lot more.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Social Responsibility and Ethics Challenge
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Sustainable Brands Announces ‘How Now’ Theme for SB’15 San Diego Conference, June 1-4, 2015
- Gelfand Partners Architects – A Woman-Owned, Full Service Design Firm
- Access Early Bird Discounts for the International Women’s Day 2015 Forum!
- Motoring Advice: Saving Money and the Environment When Buying a Car
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model
- Wellness Travel: Meeting Consumer Demand & Serving Public Good