Thunderbird is hosting a challenge for MBA Students in March – come up with the most Socially and Ethically responsible solution to a real business problem presented by a real company and your team can walk away with $2,500. With over 90% of the general public saying they would consider moving away from a company that was not a “good corporate citizen”, understanding this issue can be worth a lot more.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Social Responsibility and Ethics Challenge
Where we’re going
- “Coal Means Death for Us”: Big Coal and Forced Evictions in Colombia on
- Upsolar Promotes Energy Freedom with New Home Solar Loans on
- Boeing and South African Airways Partner on Biofuel from Tobacco on
- International Law Silent on Climate Change Responsibility on
- Uber: Driving for Child Hunger and Gouging During a Crisis on
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials