Pax World Funds dumped its 5th largest holding, Starbucks, after the latter refused to reconsider a venture with Jim Beam Whiskey. Holding onto their principals, Pax said Starbucks “forced their hand”. It will be interesting to see what, if any, effect the sale causes in Starbucks’ policy and share price. (Pax)
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Starbucks Ditched by Pax SRI Fund
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk