A group called Climate Justice (www.climatelaw.org) is coordinating legal action in seven countries to hold governments and corporations responsible for climate change impacts. Climate Justice believes that since people are already suffering from the impacts of climate change and will suffer much more in the future, they should be compensated. Click here to read more
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- andrew b on The 2015 European Games in Azerbaijan: Human Rights Violations Already
- ecomaine on Plastics Recycling: You’re Doing it Wrong. And So is Everybody Else!
- Nick Aster on Plastics Recycling: You’re Doing it Wrong. And So is Everybody Else!
- SLDI on Co-ops: Sustainable Solution for Economic Growth
- Rob on Uber Taps Users in Fight Against California Anti-Ridesharing Bill
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think
- What does Local Sourcing mean to HEINEKEN?