A group called Climate Justice (www.climatelaw.org) is coordinating legal action in seven countries to hold governments and corporations responsible for climate change impacts. Climate Justice believes that since people are already suffering from the impacts of climate change and will suffer much more in the future, they should be compensated. Click here to read more
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Suing the Climate Changers
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk