A recent poll by Opinion Research Corp. shows that 2/3 of respondents consider driving a car that uses less fuel to be a patriotic act on the grounds that it reduces dependence on Mideast Oil. The poll also showed 57% of self-described conservatives agreeing.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Survey Says… Fuel Economy is Patriotic
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors