There’s been a lot of talk about Mexico’s Cantarell Oil Field (8th largest in the world) going into a decline to the surprise of Pemex, the state oil company. Green Car Congress has a good synopsis of the situation.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
The Decline of the Cantarell Oil Field
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk