There’s been a lot of talk about Mexico’s Cantarell Oil Field (8th largest in the world) going into a decline to the surprise of Pemex, the state oil company. Green Car Congress has a good synopsis of the situation.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
The Decline of the Cantarell Oil Field
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials