There’s been a lot of talk about Mexico’s Cantarell Oil Field (8th largest in the world) going into a decline to the surprise of Pemex, the state oil company. Green Car Congress has a good synopsis of the situation.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
The Decline of the Cantarell Oil Field
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Sustainable Brands Announces ‘How Now’ Theme for SB’15 San Diego Conference, June 1-4, 2015
- Gelfand Partners Architects – A Woman-Owned, Full Service Design Firm
- Access Early Bird Discounts for the International Women’s Day 2015 Forum!
- Motoring Advice: Saving Money and the Environment When Buying a Car
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model
- Wellness Travel: Meeting Consumer Demand & Serving Public Good