According to one of the UK’s leading authorities on corporate social responsibility, csrnetwork, “the GRI report will definitely influence the current focus on reporting by SMEs and NGOs. Hopefully, it will increase the take-up of reporting amongst these groups. Making available the methodology used for compiling the GRI response is an excellent idea and will considerably encourage other (small) organisations to start the process of reporting.” Read entire story.
The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) “Walks its Talk”
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- 16 Global Companies Contribute to Corporate Citizenships ‘Creating Resilient Strategies’ Research
- Evolving a language for abundance
- ECORE International Supports Renowned The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp by Renovating Facilities, Enhancing Safety
- CollaborateUp and Global Impact Co-Host Executive Education Program for Creating Shared Value & Maximizing Strategic Philanthropy
- Seventh Generation Acquires Gamila Products, LLC Including Impress Coffee Brewer and Teastick