According to one of the UK’s leading authorities on corporate social responsibility, csrnetwork, “the GRI report will definitely influence the current focus on reporting by SMEs and NGOs. Hopefully, it will increase the take-up of reporting amongst these groups. Making available the methodology used for compiling the GRI response is an excellent idea and will considerably encourage other (small) organisations to start the process of reporting.” Read entire story.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) “Walks its Talk”
Where we’re going
- Travis Noland
Boston: Nov 17 – Nov 21
Boston College for Corporate Citizenship Leadership Academy
Join this intensive 5-month program that blends on-campus instructor-led classes and off-campus, facilitated distance learning. Register here.
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk
- Solving the eco-crisis – the power of the individual